Are you an immigrant or refugee who has been living in Peterborough, ON Canada for less than five years?
We can help you . . .
- Understand the local labour market
- Provide tips about the workplace culture in Canada
- Offer employability skills workshops
- Help you find and retain work
Persons Living With a Disability
We work with specialized consultants and employers to accommodate your individual needs and will help you to develop a career or job search plan. We don’t stop there! We will support your entire journey from your job search to securing employment and through your first year of retaining manageable and meaningful work.
Job Search Support
If you are unemployed or underemployed, we offer a variety of programs and services that will help you find a job that is right for you!
- Self-service Resource Centre give you access to computer, internet, and photocopying
- Career assessments
- Job Search
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Interview Techniques and Tips
- Virtual Resource Room for career planning and job search links
- Resources to help you start and retain a job
Feeling stuck? Are you looking for a new career? Let us help you!
- Career Assessment Tools and Resources
- Understanding of how to use labour market information (LMI) to explore careers
- Advice to help you narrow career options that best match your interests
- Developing a plan to help you achieve your career goals